jueves

GONZO: NUEVO PROYECTO DE MIEMBROS DE MERCROMINA Y CHUCHO


En el marco del Festival de Cine de Albacete "ABYCINE" en su edición del 2005, tendrá lugar la presentación de un nuevo proyecto musical de miembros de Mercromina (Carlos Sanchez, Jose Manuel Mora y, acompañando sus directos de la ultima etapa del grupo, Carlos Flan) y Chucho (Emilio Abengoza), y que, además, cuenta con otros miembros veteranos de la escena musical albaceteña, tal y como puede leerse en la nota de prensa en la web del festival www.abycine.com, en el apartado "Abycine Off".
Deseamos larga vida al proyecto y quedamos espectantes de los movimientos del grupo.

6 comentarios:

Lois dijo...

Hi, you have a swell blog here! I will certainly return for another look ! I have an cholesterol medications site. It well-nigh treats a great deal that equates to cholesterol medicationsissues. If you possess the chance, please come and check it out.

David Hanson dijo...

Hey, I like your blog. Im going to put it with the rest of my favorite blogs. If you have time please visit my xango business site. Its great site for a xango business.

Nadia Smith dijo...

Just found your blog and I want to build one myself for diamond necklaces on the side. have a great day and keep on blogging!

Susan Hanson dijo...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Julia Elvarado dijo...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anónimo dijo...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»